Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304 Or SS316L Or Duplex Stainless Or 904L||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Volumes:||100~30000L||Standard Components:||Manhole,sight Glass , Cleaning Ball|
|Design Pressure:||-1 -10 Bar (g) Or ATM B9||Work Temperature:||0-200 °C|
Stainless Steel Acidophilus Milk Strains Cultivating Tank / Fermentation Tank
Strains cultivating tank is widely used in the field of dairy, beverage, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and fine chemical industry. The tank equipped with laminate and insulating layer, can heat, cool and insulate. The tank body and up &down head (or prototype) are processed using R angle. The inner surface is mirror-polished, no dead corners, while the fully enclosed design ensures that the material is always at a state of no pollution to mix and ferment. The machine is equipped with air-breathing hole, CIP cleaning nozzle and manhole etc.
Classification of Strains Cultivating Tank
1. According to Structure: opening on the head & conical sealed head on the bottom, up & down elliptical sealed head
2. According to Heating Type: there are Steam Heating and Electric Heating
3. According to Volume: there are 100L-1000L, also can design and facture in accordance with customers’ requirements.
Characteristics of Strains Cultivating Tank
1. This machine can be CIP cleaned online, SIP sterilization (121°C/0.1MPa).
2. Designed in accordance with sanitary requirement, so the structural design is very user-friendly and easy to operate. While, smooth transmission, low noise.
3. There is appropriate diameter; the stirring device is made on demand, energy-saving, stirring, good fermentation effect.
4. The inner surface is mirror-polished (roughness Ra≤0.4µm); the weld of the inner pot with inlet, outlet, sight mirror and manhole use stretch flanging arc transition. No dead corners ensure the reliability and stability in the producing process.